For employees with the habit of constantly putting off important assignments to the extent that they grow from easy to difficult to impossible; struggling with the “last-minute syndrome”. This programme will cover the following contents:
- Understanding procrastination.
- The consequences of procrastination.
- The symptoms and causes of procrastination.
- Practical workplace example scenarios.
- Practical and psychological methodologies for breaking the vicious cycle of procrastination.
Additionally, other issue-based and need-centred topics (Thematic Programmes) can be designed and crafted at the behest of the client in line with current business demands and workplace exigencies.