This programme is designed to motivate employees to use their personal initiative in the workplace to:
- Solve problems rather than waiting to be nudged to get things done.
- Breed self-starters amongst the rank and file of the business while banishing the entitlement syndrome.
- Mandate a culture of work ownership.
This can be further explained as:
- Understanding initiative.
- Demonstrating initiative.
- Leading yourself.
- Becoming more self-directed.
- Learning about 3 kinds of people in the workplace – apathy, sympathy and energy.
- Levels of initiative.